The aims of council as per the constitution are:
- To encourage and maintain the highest ethical and clinical standards of dental practice.
- To assist dental education in Great Britain and Israel.
- To promote social and professional interchange between members of the dental profession.
- To support the Hebrew University – Hadassah School of Dental Medicine founded by Alpha Omega and other institutions of equal standing in Israel.
- To support the Alpha Omega Charitable Trust of the London Chapter.