NEW ASPECTS OF DENTISTRY – 2021
Alpha Omega London in support of Dental Volunteers for Israel is delighted to announce this amazing seminar with the prestigious speaker Dr. Gordon Christensen. Sign up now for what promises to be the seminar of the year
The majority of the money raised from this prestigious seminar will be going to Dental Volunteers for Israel, which provides free dental care and oral hygiene education to thousands of at-risk youth and needy elderly in Jerusalem every year, thanks to the benevolent support from our friends and visiting volunteer dentists from around the world.
To learn more about Dental Volunteers Israel visit -> http://www.dental-dvi.org.il/
DATE: 21/03/2021 TIME: 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
All aspects of daily life have been influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic. AND—dentistry has been significantly influenced with potentially long-lasting effects. Patients are more conservative both medically and financially. How does this influence your practice? The following and other topics are included in this presentation:
- Influencing patients toward more conservative, preventive, and longer lasting treatments to retain teeth for a lifetime.
- New preventive concepts, devices, and materials that need to be implemented.
- Comparing the various types of zirconia crowns and which to use.
- The best cements for the new generation of esthetic ceramic crowns.
- Preventive restorative materials are becoming available and are working!
- The best current use uses of implants and when and how to use them.
- Infection control concepts stimulated by COVID that will likely last into the future.
- Other topics of current interest.
This presentation will show changes in patient attitudes, interests, and desires for oral treatment and how to cope with them on a win-win basis and deliver the treatments.
On completion of this presentation participants will be able to:
- Describe changes in oral treatment concepts, materials, devices and needs influenced by the pandemic.
- List the best new dental materials, devices, and technologies and how to use them.
- Implement the appropriate content of this presentation into your practice.
About Dr Christensen DDS, MSD, PhD.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Practical Clinical Courses (PCC), Chief Executive Officer of Clinicians Report Foundation (CR), and a Practicing Prosthodontist in Provo, Utah.
Gordon and Dr. Rella Christensen are co-founders of the non-profit CLINICIANS REPORT FOUNDATION (previously named CRA). Currently, Dr. Rella Christensen is the Director of the TRAC Research Division of the CR Foundation. Since 1976, they have conducted research in all areas of dentistry and published the findings to the profession in the well-known CRA Newsletter now called CLINICIANS REPORT.
Gordon’s degrees include: DDS, University of Southern California; MSD, University of Washington; PhD, University of Denver; and two honorary doctorates.
- Alpha Omega Members £95
- Non-members/ guest fee £130
Please click on one of the links below to register and pay: