Thinking It Through – The Wonderful Art Of Treatment Planning!
CHAIR: Professor Eddie Scher
Registered on GDC Specialist List in Oral Surgery and Prosthodontics.
Diplomate, American Society of Osseointegration
Founder member and past Chairman, Association of Dental ImplantologyPANEL:
Dr. Ashok Sethi – BDS Ncle 1974, DGDP(UK) 1992, MGDS RCS Eng 1993, DUI Lille 1998, FFGDP(UK) 2003 Specialist in Oral Surgery Specialist in Prosthodontics
Dr. Shiraz Khan – BDS, B(Med)Sc(Hons), MJDFRCS(Eng), PG Dip, PG Cert
LOCATION: BDA, 64 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8YS & Online
This will be an interactive lecture with a chance to have expert opinion’s from a panel and where audience participation is welcome.
Prof. Scher’s favourite thing in dentistry is getting to the second consultation and making a plan “WITH” the patient. It is a puzzle that needs solving and honesty and experience is essential when being trusted by your patient to give your opinion.
Educational Aims and Objectives
To discuss a number of treatment plans with the audience and panel and show them what information is needed from the examination and discussion with the patient to achieve the most appropriate Treatment Planning result.
- What special tests are necessary?
- What are the patient’s options?
- What are their NHS options?
- What does the panel think?
- Discuss my treatment solution.
- The patient’s different options for their treatment.
- The factors involved in achieving the patient’s ideal outcome.
- How the medical history may change our proposal for treatment.
- How 3D imaging is so important in decision making.
- How financial factors are important.
- To have the Panel and our audience’s opinion.
- How to protect yourself medico-legally and stay safe.
GDC development outcome C
Booking Opens Soon
- Alpha Omega Members Free
- Non-members/ guest fee £60.00
- Undergraduates & HEE Dentists Free